Friday, April 10, 2015

Taste of Home.. Jolibee and Red Ribbon!



 
Not going to be able to go to the Philippines this year to visit my family,
I'm a little sad about that, but it's also okay since it's only almost a year since my last visit.
So I told my hubby that I want to go to Virginia beach for my birthday.
Stop by at Jolibee and Red Ribbon.
I was so happy when he said yes, I got so crazy planning for it.
 
 
 
Anyway, before going to our hotel and check in.
We stopped by at Jolibee for dinner.
 
 
 
I was a happy girl just going there and seeing Jolibee! haha
 


 
 
Deciding what to eat was really hard, Since I just want to have a little bit of everything.
But I decided I'll have something that I haven't had for a while.
 
 
So I had some palabok, My aunt makes a really good Palabok.
I need to learn how to make this!
 

 
Don't judge me, I had a burger too.. Jolibee burger is just really good.
You can't compare it to any burger here in the U.S.
I didn't get to eat the whole thing, Good thing hubby was willing to help.
haha!
 

 
For dessert, I made sure to have some Halo-Halo.
Me and little man shared this, It taste like Home!
 
 
 
 We also stopped by at Red Ribbon.
For months I've been telling my hubby for my birthday I want
Ube cake.
And he granted that wish! haha
 
 
So many delicious cakes!



We also got some other Filipino goodies, I don't think it will last long!haha
After our few stops we checked in the hotel and stayed for the night.
 
Best day ever!
It's not even my Birthday yet.
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment