Saturday, April 11, 2015

26th Birthday: Virginia Zoo

 
 
 
Before going to dinner for my Birthday Saturday,
We went to the Zoo.
It was a 20 minute drive, It's in Norfolk Virginia,
But I thought it worked out perfectly because
after our walk at the beach little man was tired.
So he got to take a nap before we get to the Zoo.
 

The Zoo was nice, It was bigger than I expected.
I think I had more fun than little man. haha!
 


 
There was a lot to see, Little man loved all of the animals he saw.
 
 
I loved this 2 big Elephants, they are really big!

 
 

 
Giraffes and Ostrich are ones of the biggest animals there too.

 
It's Little man's first trip to the Zoo, I think we should take him again
sometime this summer.

 
 
 
We got so tired from walking.
But it was all worth it. We had a fun time.
 
We left and went to Dinner. I was pretty hungry.
 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment