Friday, April 1, 2016

Love at first sight.




Since I became a mom I found out  "Love at first sight" was real.
and last weekend that happened again for the second time.
It will become more real when I get to hold him in my arms in 8 weeks.



We went to Durham to do an ultrasound to see baby K.J. and it was
a great experience.
This place that we went to was specialized with 4d ultrasound.
I guess it was a blessing in disguise that the clinic I go to 
doesn't offer 4d ultrasound for now, So I had to find somewhere else to do it.


It was a 1 and half hour drive. 
Not to bad, I just had to get up early (which the hardest thing to do these days)



It was a rainy day too, But I'm glad it didn't last all day.
(Who else is on snapchat!! add me: Peachymeee )


The place is called Durham baby 4d Ultrasound.



The ambiance of the place was so nice and so welcoming. 


...And how awesome is this?
It's like watching a movie.



We got to watch him for almost 2 hours. 
Because, he was being stubborn and keeps on covering his face!
But, we got some good pictures.

I couldn't stop smiling watching him move.
He was also kicking a lot and even the Ultrasound tech can feel.
I'm excited to be a mom for the second time around.

See you soon K.j.




After our appointment my sweet hubby said yes to stopping by to get some 
donuts.
I know it's too much sugar.
But, I've been having this crazy cravings for cake donuts.
I don't want the melt in your mouth Krispy kreme kind of donuts.
I wanted the cakey ones!!




The carrot cake was so good and maple bacon ones. 
I was a happy preggo!!

I recommend this place.
It's called Rise biscuits and donuts in Durham N.C.!
If you are in town, definitely worth stopping by. 

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment