Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sarah p. Duke Gardens







Before going to dinner at P.F. Chang's on my birthday( Birthday Dinner) we 
decided to stop by at this beautiful garden.

I have never been to a garden this beautiful.
It was relaxing.
Definitely a perfect place to celebrate my birthday.
Around beautiful things. :)



The drive was 1 and half hour from us.
Which was not bad at all. 


I had my green juice and chips!
Balance right? :)


Little man was so excited when we got there.


He asked me "Mommy, are you happy?"
Him asking me that put a smile on my face already. 
Spending that day with them is priceless.










I couldn't stop taking pictures of these gorgeous flowers. 
They are even prettier in person!


Lots of tulips!







I'm glad we went there on perfect time.
I definitely love Spring season!












It was a great day!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment