Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas 2020


Hello everyone!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas.
WE did.

We spent it at home with our growing family..
with having 2 cats to add. 



It was wonderful!


We usually star the the celebration with Eggnog.
It's our Christmas tradition.



While drinking I set up the table and I definitely enjoyed doing it.
Something about home decorating that makes me feel relaxed.



I love it!






Then hubby is making his Prime Rib roast. 
Its actually our first time having Prime rib for Christmas and 
Hubby did amazing!

It was soo good!





Bruschetta for Appetizer.


And I made Winter Aperol Spritz for drinks. 
This was an amazing festive drink.




I mean.. look at that beauty. :)






After cooking all day we finished in time before Dinner time.
It was all worth it.



Don't forget the Ham!







It was such an amazing dinner.



The night before Christmas.
Peaceful time for me to just enjoy the house by myself.



Santa came!





The next day the kids opened presents.



The beautiful mess!




Then after that we had Brunch.
Me and the boys made it together.
It was so much fun!








Santa got me a new phone. 
How awesome!

So excited to take more pictures.

xoxo
-Jen









No comments:

Post a Comment