Friday, December 4, 2020

Winter Magic (Kansas City)


What a better way to start off Christmas??

Drive through Christmas lights!

This is my first time doing and I loved it.




Of course like everything else,
We had to drive to Kansas.
Its not bad of a drive, we are getting used to driving to Kansas now 
every time we want to do something.




It was such a beautiful Sunset!


The line moved fast when we got there.

I'm so glad!

Because reading from reviews they are saying it took them few hours in the line.

For us it took about 20 mins!

It was worth it.









The entrance was amazing.

It was probably my favorite part!


Animals that the kids loved!











The Drive through took probably less than 30 minutes.
I wish it was longer.
But, I think it was amazing.
Especially its for a good cause.

This might be a start of a Holiday tradition. 




We had a great time!

xoxo
-Jen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment