Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Sunrise Mimosa



I'm a Prosecco girl, I admit.
All I need is pop a bottle and thats it.. I'm good.
But last weekend, I decided to make it fun and make
a Prosecco cocktail.
Dreaming I'm in a Tropical place.

This drink was so good and it wasn't hard to make!



All you need is Malibu rum, Pineapple juice, grenadine, Prosecco of course or any sparkling wine.
Then Pineapple slices and maraschino cherries for garnish.

So good!
Let me know what you guys think!!!







Sunrise Mimosa

INGREDIENTS

  • spoonful grenadine
  • 3 ounces pineapple juice
  • 3 ounces Prosecco (or any sparkling wine)
  • 2 maraschino cherries
  • 1 pineapple slice

    INSTRUCTIONS


  1. Pour pineapple juice into champagne flute filling almost half full.
  2. Drop in a maraschino cherry.
  3. Fill the rest of the glass with prosecco
  4. Pour a spoonful of grenadine into glass. If you drizzle it down the side of the glass, you will get that nice graduated shading.
  5. Garnish with an pineapple slice and maraschino cherry.


 So refreshing!!

Enjoy
xoxo
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment