Friday, December 11, 2020

Legends Outlets Kansas City






Weekend Fun!
But, for this weekend.
It's all about getting ready for Christmas.

We did some Christmas Shopping!!


Are you a late Shopper or an early Shopper???
I seriously hate running out of time and feeling rushed so 
I'd rather do things early.
I like to stay organized.



It was such a beautiful day for an outdoor Shopping.
It was a bit cold but being on the Sun was not bad.
We went to Legends Outlet in Kansas City!

Okay, I think so far I like this Mall!!
We have been to Lee Summit and I prefer this one.



My boys behaving good while mommy and daddy shop.




With Covid and everything I'm glad they keep it organize.
There's some stores that has a lot of customers and they keep it minimized on how much
people can come in and thats really good.
Waiting in line was worth it.



After Shopping we went to Chiusano Brick Oven Pizzeria.
I'm still on a search for a good Italian food.
..And this one has really good pizza!
I highly recommend!!



We had some Chicken and Fries for the boys.



And Hubby picked a few kind of Pizza.
A Spicy one and Philly Cheesesteak pizza.
I love them both!!








The flavors was on point.
I can say now that this crust is definitely my favorite!



It's a fun day with my little family!
Have a good week!

xoxo
Jen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment