Wednesday, December 2, 2020

It's the most wonderful time of the year.


It's Christmas time!
..And its definitely the most wonderful time of the year. 

With everything thats going, I am looking forward to a nice, relaxing Christmas with
my loves.
Last year we were not complete since hubby was deployed.
But, him being home is just the perfect Christmas present we could ever have.

Having a new home and being back in the US, it makes me so excited to decorate and put up the decorations!
We had so many decorations that we didn't get to use in Italy since our house was not as big and everything was not the right volts for Europe.




This is our Post-Thanksgiving tradition.
Every. year.




The boys did a lot of decorating this year.






So, So beautiful.





This 7.5 ft Christmas tree is just the right size.



Our Christmas Stockings.



So cozy!
Makes me just want to stay home. all day.







View from our Kitchen.
I will post more of our new home soon. =)



I also changed the Dinner table cover.
I love changing the theme of my dining table every season.




It bring me so much joy looking at all of these.
Looking forward for a wonderful Christmas. 

Do you like to decorate?

Have a good Holidays!

xoxo
-Jen



 

No comments:

Post a Comment