Friday, January 15, 2021

Breakfast Date.


It's been such a long long time since we me and hubby had our alone time. 
I was so excited to find out that he was going to have a long weekend.
Means, we could have half of the day without the boys since they are at School.
Don't get me wrong I love my boys.
But, alone time with hubby is much needed sometimes.

Of course we spent it doing what we love to do together.
EAT!! ;)

I remember how we do these every Friday when we were still in North Carolina. 
We have breakfast every Friday.
I hope we get to do more of this in the future!

Anyway, We picked Country Kitchen!
There is not much Breakfast spots here in Warrensburg which is okay.
But this was a good choice!




Coffee Of course..



I picked their Cinnamon Apple Swirl Pancakes
and Bacon Ranch Avocado Omelette.



The Omelette was amazing!
The pancake was okay, I can say that the Cinnamon was overpowering
But it still tasted good.



Hubby had Country Fried Steak with Hashbrowns and pancake.
OMG it was soo good!

He always pick the good stuff.




Then some Matcha Tea Latte to drink at home.

It was a great morning.

Have great week!!

xoxo
-Je

 

No comments:

Post a Comment