Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Pantry Goals



I have been having so much fun organizing our new home. 
My priority so far are the ones we use more.

Of course on the top of the list is the Pantry. 
I'm so in love with our organized pantry.

Sometimes I just stare at it and it makes me feel relaxed.
Is it just me???

Okay, you can call me crazy. haha!





This door rack was awesome. 
We bought most of the stuff that I used for the Pantry in Amazon
and so far they are all awesome.
Link for the Door door rack is ( Here )

The baskets are my old Baskets from target.
I used it for Baby's room before.
I just figure I could use it now for something else.
I put random stuff in, which is perfect because you can't really see whats in it that much.



These Storage  you can pretty much buy these anywhere but the 
cute touch is what makes it good.
Making it labeled makes it look more organized.
Pantry labels are bought ( Here )


Then can rack is probably my favorite.
I've been wanting to have one. 
It makes all the canned good looks really nice.
What nice about this is you get 2 when you order.
Link ( Here )
You can also use that as your spice rack.




Thats all I use for now.
I love it so so much.

Do you organize your Pantry?
New ideas would be awesome.

xoxo
-Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment