Monday, January 18, 2021

Oriental Cuisine Warrensburg

 

Cooking at home is so much fun.
But, when I need a break its nice to get out of the house
and just sit down and eat. 

Last weekend I really wanted Sushi so we went to one in town.
We didn't want to go anywhere far. 

I guess this was the best in Warrensburg and it actually is really good.
When we were in Italy we always go to a Eat all you can
Sushi places and eating here taste so different.
You can definitely tell the difference with the quality.




Start off with some Japanese Beer.







Some Cream cheese ragoons for Appetizer.
The boys had Lo mein noodles and rice.




Hubby picked this Spicy sushi.
It had Jalapeno in it and it was really good!





I had two rolls.
One that is fried and one that is just a basic sushi.

All in all it was really good.
I recommend trying out if you are in town.

Enjoy!

xoxo
-Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment