Friday, January 22, 2021

Finger Food Friday's.


Another Finger Food Friday!!
Remember when we did this last Month?
Well, you know my husband doesn't mind if we do this all the time.
He can't say no to wing night. 
So I will just make it a little special.
We usually do this on Friday's!

I didn't know Chicken Wing Charcuterie Board 
is a thing!



I already love the Cheese Board so its good that I can also other thing with it!
You can pretty much put any wings you want!




Everything is cooked in the Air fryer by the way.
Have I mention how much I love our Air fryer ?? We use it a lot!
I love how crispy anything you make in it, of course spraying oil
is optional but you totally don't need it. 


Let me know if you tried this!!



Another Appetizer food I made is of course another Dip!
Another Dip to add to my favorites!
I've been making a lot of different dips and this one is so good too.
The oyster was a good ingredient if you want a dip with Seafood. 

Let me know what you guys think!


Ingredients


  • 12 ounces oysters (canned)
  • 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
  • 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry in paper towels
  • 2 green onions, sliced
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper

Instructions


  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a small casserole dish.
  • Place cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Mix together with a wooden spoon or a hand-held mixer.
  • Add spinach, green onions, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper.
  • Add oysters, chopping them in half if they are large. Gently stir everything together. 
  • Transfer mixture to prepared casserole dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until bubbly.





It was a good Dinner!

Happy weekend!

xoxo
-Jen






 

No comments:

Post a Comment