Friday, August 21, 2015

Buko Pandan.





Happy Friday everyone!
Tomorrow I'm going to see my friend in Kernersville, 
Like always, It's going to be a lot of cooking and of course eating!
Made this to bring for everybody, It's one of the best dessert when It's super hot outside!
This dessert is typically on Filipino's table for special occasion.
I miss it when my mom makes it. 
Thank goodness for technology she can give me advice on making food that i miss.
I hope you like it!



Buko Pandan

Ingredients:
  • 32 oz or 2 packages of shredded coconut
  • 1 can of all purpose cream
  • 1 can condensed milk
  • 1 1/2 cups of nata de coco
  • 2 cans Gulaman Jelly, sliced. ( I used the Agar Agar, follow packaging instructions for cooking) 
  • 1 tsp. pandan essence
  • 1 cup sago (optional)

This was the gulaman when I got done making it and setting it in the fridge for a couple of hours.

Directions:

  • Cook sago and Gulaman according to package (I made mine a day before i planned making this)
  • Combine ingredients in a bowl starting from coconut (make sure to add the juice that comes in the package), Gulaman, Nata de coco, all purpose cream, condensed milk and sago.
  • Mix well.
  • Refrigerate. Serve cold.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment