Saturday, August 22, 2015

Fun Weekend with Friends.




Feels like the season of everything Pumpkin and Football is here, 
But before that I want to enjoy every bit left of Summer.
So we decided to go for a quick drive to Kernersville and hangout with our friends.

It was a 2 and half hour i drive, I wish they were closer!


It was such  a beautiful day. 
I didn't get that much sleep last night, But being out of the house makes me forget about it.


When we got there, My friend was making "Puto"
It's my favorite, Steamed Rice cake. 
I haven't had this for, I don't even remember.
This is the best to eat when it's hot!




We did a little bit of relaxing before we went to the pool.



It was still a little hot but it felt good to be out there.


We decided to make our BBQ Filipino style, I'm so glad everybody liked the idea.
She made the Food and everything was amazing!



I definitely had a little bit of everything. 
I made a macaroni salad, also Filipino style and brought some Buko Pandan  that I made yesterday.
So good!




I think the guys had fun while we just eat and drink with my little man.





Later that night we head out to have a little fun, 
Okay.. it was a lot of fun!


We went to Limelight Bar in Greensboro, I actually never been this side of North Carolina.
It was a really nice Bar!
It was a 3 floor bar.
First floor is just a bar, The second one is a Karaoke bar. 
The 3rd one is the one with dance floor.


It was definitely really packed!




Awesome time with friends!
The next day even though the hangover got me bad, We still head back home.
Did meal prep and relax!
It was a great weekend.

How was your weekend?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment