Saturday, August 15, 2015

Weekend Things.





Last weekend was one of the best. 
Lots of Eating, and Relaxing. 




Friday, Hubby had to attend something at work.
So instead of me being alone on a Friday, My friend came over.
We had a fun night baking. 
These are one of the best desserts I have ever tried.
She makes awesome desserts, I'm excited to learn more.


The next day, Even though I know hubby was a little hangover,
We stick to our plan on going to the park.
It was my first time going there. 
There's a lot of things you can do there, But since Sydney was with us we just went 
for a hike. 




It's not the best view, But it was such a beautiful day. 



It wasn't that humid.
I can't wait to come back and go to the lake.
Dogs are not allowed there.
So we didn't get to go.


Little man went with us too. 
It was a mile hike and he did so good.


Sydney went a little crazy every time she sees people but we never really take her out 
that's why.

Maybe we need to take her outside more often.






We decided not to cook for lunch, Since we don't have that much time.
So we just picked up food.
I missed this taco salad.
Even though, I know it's not too healthy.



Later that day, Hubby had a Football draft so I made couple of finger foods for them.
I decided to make something easy. 

How was your weekend?

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment