Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Let the adventures begin.


Our vacation in the U.S. has come to and end.
Visiting family is always a great time. 
I am so excited to start our new life in Italy.
Yes, we are moving to Italy! 
I still can't believe it every time I say.
We were stationed in North Carolina for 5 years.
It was awesome.
But, It was about time to move and go somewhere else. 



We had to drive back to North Carolina from Iowa.
Like always on every roadtrip that we do. 
Going to our destinations is always fun But, going back is the hardest.
But, we made it.

Stayed on a hotel until our flight date.



Travelling with kids is never easy. 
But, for me as long as you plan everything, you can make it easy 
or a little comfortable as possible.



The hardest part of our travelling is bringing all of this stuff.
5 big luggages, 2 car seats. 
That's what we had to check in. ( Thank god we didn't need to carry this everywhere)
But since I had to take care of the kids hubby had to carry them/push all of them in 2 carts by him self.

That's the only hard part I swear! The whole flight was not bad at all.

Then for carry on we had baby bags, 2 backpacks and my purse. 
Not that much!


We were all set,ready to go and have 2 hours to relax before our flight so we decided
to have lunch in Carlolina ale house.
It's really close to our boarding gate.


Since its our last day in North Carolina, I decided to have BBQ pulled pork sandwich. 
My last north carolina BBQ.
Its not hubby's favorite, since Carolina BBQ taste like it has vinegar.
It's not your typical saucy BBQ.
I like it a little though.

This meal was so delicious!


The plane departs around 6 pm. 
I felt a lot of emotions.
Excited, sad, nervous. 
I don't know why.





after an hour they served us dinner.
I wasn't hungry at all since we had a late lunch at the airport.
I still tried it though since It looked good.
I tried the chicken and rice dish.
It was actually good. 
That's all I had and a can of sprite. 




Little kam kam slept most of the flight.
Breastfeeding is the best way to travel with an Infant. 
It gave him comfort the whole flight.
I'm not comfortable breastfeeding in public but this Nursing cover
made me feel comfortable.
It was a overnight flight too 


We landed in Heathrow England at 630 am.




Just in time to catch our connecting flight to Venice.
Heathrow is a big Airport!
We had to take a bus to terminal 5 which felt like a long drive.
We landed in terminal 2.
Good thing we brought stroller and baby carrier so we have choices on what we want
to use for little kam kam.

Anyways, We made it in time on our next flight.
Got settled in. Got comfortable
So happy I have the window seat again.



On our 1 hour 45 minutes flight they offered ham and cheese sandwich and drinks.
The sandwich was good and I had this cute classic coke.
I had to take a picture of it.


Kam kam slept almost the whole time.
Woke up just in time before we land.





The view before we land on venice.
Look at the sky!
So gorgeous!



You can see a little bit of the mountains too.
I wish I didn't get the seat near the wing so I can take a better picture 
but It was really nice.



We landed a little early on Venice. 

The Airport in Venice was not something I imagined.
It looked a little old. 

It looked like the airport in the Philippines but a little nicer and bigger.

Hubby's sponsor picked us up and his friend.
..And we went on our way to Aviano our home for 4 years.

Ready for our new life here in Italy.
I'm so excited.

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment