Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Rock bottom brewery



After our little sightseeing at  Horsetooth Reservoir
We went to Rock bottom brewery for dinner.
It's me and hubby's first time there.



You guys probably know how much I like trying new places. 
This place is popular for their beers.
I wish I can have some but I have to skip it.
Hubby had their lightest beer.
He said he liked it but my mother in-law said it's really bitter. 
Hmm.. I can't really say if I would like that.



We had Nachos and Pretzel bites for appetizer.


Hubby had a bison burger and I had this! (forgot what it's called,sorry!)
We split them both in half so we can both try it.
..And it was so good.
It's my first time trying Bison burger and It was really lean!
My burger tasted really greasy, but delicious!

I highly recommend this place!

It was a great night.
Time to get ready for tomorrow!

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment