Sunday, November 20, 2016

Quick Aviano tour.




Last Sunday, Hubby's friend took us to a quick tour of Aviano.
I was so excited. 
I love the vibe here. 
I'm going to love living here!




Before anything else, of course we had our first authentic Italian food. 
He took us to a restaurant called Spaghetti house (San giorgio restaurant)
To be honest, I got  a little nervous. 
Because, I mean do they speak English? 
They actually do!

I ordered the meal I'm familiar with and I just can't wait to try their version of Carbonara.
It's actually really good.
You can tell the sauce is homemade.







Little man had pizza and hubby got a "surprise" meal.
I think the waiter can tell that hubby likes white sauce. haha!
He loved it. 

Okay, so Dining out here in Italy is really different.
No drink refills,( I need to get used to it! haha)  they have "Antipasto" which is appetizer.
there's first course, second before the main course. 
But, you can just skip everything and get the main dish.
One of the things I like the most is that when you get a table
no rush, you can hangout there all day if you want. 
Every time we dine out in the states.
Feels like everybody is rushing us. 
I like taking my time while eating.
I am really going to love here!



After lunch, we went for a drive around and he showed us a lot of places. 
I just cannot get over how nice it is here. 







We stopped and went for a walk around Sacile.
It was a Sunday afternoon means most places are closed so it was a quiet, nice walk. 


















The weather was so nice that day too. 
Perfect for a walk.



Beautiful!









After our walk.
We stopped by at the mall.
I was curious to see what kind of mall they have here in Italy.
It was actually nice.
They only store I'm familiar with is H&M.
The local stores are nice too and they didn't seem pricey.



It was a great day.
I'm excited to see more!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment