Monday, November 28, 2016

House hunting.





Last Saturday we started our house hunting. 
It started great but we definitely need to keep looking.

This week we will spend more time looking at potential houses.
I have a lot on my list but, I'm hoping that we will find the one this week. 





We finally went off base by ourselves by the way!
It was definitely exciting to say the least.




This is the first house, It was a nice fenced house with yard.
3 bedrooms and 2 baths. 
This part was the living room. I really love it.
But, there's some parts of the house I didn't like.
It's a little old and there's so many stairs! 
I'm scared for my little ones.






The kitchen



living room

..And hubby didn't like it.



Moving on..
House number 2!
We really liked this house.
It's seems so new and a really modern house.




Little man likes it, I think.




3rd house which we saw today. 
It has 4 bedrooms!
I really liked the inside not so much the outside. 
The couple who owns the house was so nice too. 
When they found out I'm Filipina they were so happy.
The guy said she knows how filipina's are. 
Filipina's know how to keep a house clean. Well. he's right we don't 
want dirty house. :)
He said he has another house that got rented by a filipina and american husband 
just likes us. 




4th house was like the first one.
Italian style house. A little old.
So much room!
But, It didn't feel like it's the one. 




So moving on on our last house for the day.
AHHH.. I love this one. 
3 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms.
Modern. looks new. 

We just didn't like the commute. 
Why can't we find the perfect one?!!


This is one of the roads on the way to that house. 
It was a turn off. 

I'm a bit sad. 
But, Hopefully we will find the "one" 
There's still some potentials on these houses we just need to make a hard decision.




Today was a sunny day by the way!
We've been here for 2 weeks and it has been so rainy and cloudy.
When its Sunny it brightens up my mood. 
Really love seeing it today. 


Not exactly a bad day but I'm just feeling down and exhausted.
Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment