Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving weekend.





Hi friends!!!
How was your Thanksgiving? 
Our Thanksgiving this year was different than it has been.
We celebrated it just us this year. We usually spend it with friends and hubby's co-workers.
Well, we had an early thanksgiving dinner in Iowa with my in-laws and friends which was
nice, we thought about not cooking anything special but hubby insisted to still have
something.
It was good. We cooked food that is not usual for Thanksgiving. 
I really wanted something different.






To be honest, I really miss cooking.
I miss sharing recipes too!
I will get back to it when we get to move in to our own place.
Hopefully we will find one soon.
Anyways, for our Thanksgiving dinner we just had small turkey ( we didn't want a lot of leftovers)
Pasta Salad, (which was so good, will share recipe soon) and Cheesy hashbrown casserole.



I'm so glad our room has everything we need for cooking.




..And for dessert apple pie. (pre-made)







I finally got to try wine made in Italy for the first time.
Well, it's nothing really crazy just my favorite moscato for now.
Next time I'll try something new!




Hubby also tried these belgian beers. 
He said it was okay.




The rest of the weekend will be just relaxing and a lot of this. 
Little man loved it!
Next week we will start our house hunting.
I'm so excited. 

Happy weekend!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment