Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Roadtrip to Iowa





It was so sad leaving Goldsboro.
Going to miss our house, friends. everything.

But, I am ready for a new chapter.
New adventures.
I am excited.


Let the adventure begins!

We left Goldsboro around 6 am.
We are going to a 19 hour roadtrip.
2 days, 19 hours drive to Iowa.
There's no way we can do 19 hours drive straight especially
with the kids so we had to do it for 2 days. 

The first 4 hours of the trip was quiet.
started to get uncomfortable but it was okay.



My face seeing the sunrise.


The traffic was bad it took us a while to leave North Carolina.


My favorite view every time we go to Iowa.
The mountains in West Virginia.













We got to OHIO after lunch.
We only had to stop 3 times on our first day of travelling.
I think that is good, especially with having kids with us.
Feel so bad though because the kids were getting so tired from sitting down.
Well, I was too!
I recommend having a lot of entertainment for the kids.
Books, Activity books, Learning toys.
..And lots of snacks!

ohh. make sure they are not drinking a lot the whole time. 




 After 12 hours of driving we decided to stop and find somewhere to stay.
We ended up finding place to stay in Indiana.


I wanted to sleep in the most comfortable bed ever.
I'm glad we decided to stay in Holiday Inn.




We got the 2 bed room.
It was really clean. 



My boys did so good on our 1st day. 
I'm so proud.




All I did all day was snacking. 
I decided to just have some salad since I'm craving for some greens.

This chicken salad were so good.




We decided to sleep in a little bit the next day.
I slept so good!





But, first...
Coffee!



Before leaving we decided to walk around the hotel.
They have indoor pool and gym.
I wish we could stay longer.
But, we have to keep going.












We only had 6 hours of driving left. 
It was actually so much better than yesterday.
Still so sore from sitting down all day.
But. I feel better.



Still just snacking on our drive to Iowa.
I didn't want to eat something big.
Water and some snacks and I'll be okay.




Found these interesting snack at the Asian store the other day.
It was really interesting.
I like it!






Made it to Iowa around 2 pm.
Finally!

Now, time to just relax.
I cannot wait to do some stretching tomorrow.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment