Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Birreria Pedavena tour



It's July!!
One of my favorite month!

Almost Summer time.. and its hubby's Birthday month.
I'm kind of sad that its the last special occasion that we will be able to celebrate 
together. 


Hubby is leaving for a while. 
Still can't wrap my head around it.
But, for now just going to enjoy these special moments with him.


I'm glad we always start July with his Birthday!
School break is almost here too!





He was working for his Birthday so we just celebrated at home.

But, of course even though he always insist to not celebrate his Birthday we still did something special!



We did something he likes!



Beer!!!

We went to a Brewery tour/Beer tasting.
He loves whisky these days but of course I know he can't say no to a beer!!




This is a very interesting tour.
I always go to a winery tour/wine tasting but never to a beer ones!












This brewery is huge!
..And did I mention how gorgeous was the view coming here?
It was amazing!!








Pedavena Brewery.




Beer time!


Friends.



The birthday boy.


After the tour and a little bit of tasting its time for Lunch!
I was very impressed with the food.
It's like I'm back in Germany. 





Friends!


How gorgeous is this view?!!


Guys, I highly recommend this brewery.
The good thing with this one, you can just come and check it out even just for lunch and have some beer.
I don't think you need to plan so much.

They have a souvenir store with all of their beers.. cheaper than everywhere!



I think the Birthday boy enjoyed today. 
I did too :)

Happy weekend!

xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment