Saturday, July 20, 2019

San Pedro, Laguna.


The weather here in the Philippines is still not nice to me. haha 
But, its okay..
There's still so much to do that doesn't involve staying outside.




The boys and I still going a lot to the mall.
Lots of playtime and eating.
Lots of sleep for me which is so nice!





We went to Chowking for lunch with my mom!
I remember how I loved this fast food chain when I live here. 
There's a mall 10 minutes walk from our house.
The best! 
We don't need to deal with the traffic just to go to a mall!



Anyways, these are some of my favorite from Chowking.
My taste buds definitely changed but these are still good for me.





My sister in-law keeps bringing me food every time she gets home from work.
How lucky am I??


Always, later that day. 
Got the boys ready for bed and it was time for me to meet my friend!

Every time I come home I make sure I visit her.



We went to San Pedro Laguna.
Not too far.






We went to this bar/restaurant called Pedritos.
No one was there!
I kinda liked it.



My beautiful friend.
I used to work with her. 

How time flies!






We had some Long Island iced tea.
The strongest I've ever had!!



My (future) sister in-law.




After that we went to a different bar. 
Just across the street.
This one is more casual.
She said they have delicious food there!







..And she was right.
All of these are on point!







It was such a great night!!

Happy weekend!
xoxo
-Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment