Thursday, July 11, 2019

Motherland (Philippines)


After 5 years long of not coming home!
I am finally going!




Going to miss this guy so much though!



We fly out of Italy from Venice Airport.
We always fly there and its always smooth.
Before leaving, my last Spritz of the month!!!


I was so anxious on flying by myself with two kids.
But, it all went well.

The first flight was to Turkey for 2 and half hours.





The boys were wide awake.
So I'm so glad that Turkish airlines has the nicest planes. 
Small tv screen on each seats! 
They didn't even need to use their IPADS!

We had a really quick layover in turkey.
Its crazy how big is that airport.
Walking to find the next gate was just enough time!
It's definitely the biggest airport I've ever been to!!

So we made it to our next flight.
The long one.
It felt weird to see so many Filipino's around. 
It makes me feel like I'm really close to home.
The boys were so tired since we got there at 12 and the last flight didn't leave until like 2 am.

It was definitely exhausting but so worth it!

So..  the 12 hours flight went good!
The boys slept pretty much the whole time!!
My oldest boy woke up to eat, the little one woke up 3 hours before we landed.
Just perfect time to eat!



I was so anxious, excited looking at the screen!


WE MADE IT!!









The was the longest day of our lives.
But, so worth it!!


HOME SWEET HOME!




Cousins!!
My oldest boy met them when he was 2 years old.
Now, he's 7 and its the first time for my little one. 
He's 3!!




My favorite Filipino dish!
I always request my mom to make this.
She makes it so good!




Feels good to be home!!!! 

It's going to be a fun month!!!

xoxo
-Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment