Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Festival Mall, Alabang.




It has definitely the best month with my family. 
Our vacation is halfway over. 

Its almost time to go back to reality. 
But, before that time to just enjoy the last few weeks with family.

Feels like we spent a lot of time at the mall here and that's really okay.

I love malls here and I really missed it. 
We went to this mall in Alabang.
I grew up going to this mall all of the time.
After school, weekend fun. 
It has so much memories.
They added the Landmark to it but the rest of the mall pretty much looks the same. 
It's amazing that I went there with my boys. 

First, I had to get them haircuts!!






The mall has this Kids Barber shop.
Perfect for my little one, especially it was his first time going to a barber shop.
I was anxious but I know he'll be fine because I have someone to help me.

It went good!!!




After that we walked around and did something fun.



We let the kids play and we did the bumpy cars!

I remember how I can't even afford to try these before!
It's definitely my first time!!








It was so much fun!!!




After that I let them pick where to eat for dinner.




I don't miss pizza yet or American food but eating here was okay with me.




Look at these pizza though!



ohhhh these beer!



We had the family package that has little bit of everything.
It was a lot of food.




I loved it.
The chicken here taste so different for some reason.
I can eat it everyday!





After that we walked some more.


Ahhh these Hopias!
Its so awesome that they have these.
Fresh!!
We took home a lot!

Try it when you see one.






It was a good day with the family!
xoxo

-Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment