Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Landmark Mall Alabang



So much eating these days!
It's okay though because I'm on vacation.
Also, I'm glad I found a gym 5 minutes walk from our house!!!

I go there every morning right when I wake up.




Made these couple come with me too!



The weather here in the Philippines has not been cooperating with me being here.

It's raining more.
So a lot of indoor activities with my boys. 
We go to the mall more, go to bookstores, indoor play place, eat.
..And that's totally okay with us.
We have been so tired in Italy and being here.. I just want to relax.
I guess the weather is just a blessing in disguise.
It's forcing me to just relax instead being a "go go" person like in Italy.






Anyways, we took the boys to a different indoor playground.
This one is nice!
New, Big, More fun for them!









Grandma stayed with them while I do some window shopping.
Lucky me!!







The boys had a blast there!!!

It's called Kidzoona in Landmark, Alabang.
You can pick to minimum to 1 hour play time of the kids.
Definitely worth it!



After that. 
I wanted to try Korean buffet.

Well, its more of a eat all you can meat style.
I love love Korean food so that's perfect for me!


The meats!



It comes with all of the side, soups, water.



The fun part.
You get to cook it!

Make sure you cook it good though!!


Korean style egg.





Kimchi cheers!
haha!


Now, time for the real cheers!
Soju!
It's crazy how Soju is everywhere here in Manila.
The Korean influence definitely gotten stronger.




With my brother.




We stopped after 2 second plates of meat.
We gotten full with the sides and rice.

It was so good though!!
Highly recommended guys,
Just Make sure you cook the meat thoroughly!





What a fun day.

xoxo
-Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment