Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Filipino Food and North Edsa with friends.


It FEELS so good to be home guys. 
You know sometimes you go back to places and feels like nothing changed..
But, for me.. a lot definitely changed in 5 years.

I'm so happy to be back with my family.
My boys meeting their cousins is just the best thing ever!




Anyways....
I definitely missed a lot of people, things. 
Food is definitely on the second of the list. haha

I've been craving for these food for a long, long time.
Cooking filipino food definitely is good.
But, there's just some food that I can't get in Italy.




This Halo Halo, Siomai.

I definitely went to two different restaurant on our first day. haha!




These Mango!
My mama got it from the market, where you can get it fresh!



...And of course Jollibee!!


My favorite Palabok!

This if probably the first of many times I'll be at Jollibee. 
Bye Diet, for now :)






On our first week.
We did a lot of relaxing and I wanted the boys to be fully adjusted with the 
weather, Grandma's home, all of that. 

When they got fully adjusted I decided it was time to leave them with Grandma.
I went to meet my friends!!!

The drive in Manila is terrible guys. 
SO plan accordingly with everything you want to do.

Traffic everywhere!

These girls are worth it though.
I haven't seen them for about 8 years. 




We decided to have lunch in Chili's!



This appetizer reminds me of my husband.
He loves this so much!




I picked Pork Tacos for a change!
I didn't want a big burger which I usually get.



Cheers!



After that we did some Karaoke and walked around the mall.
North edsa mall is such a big mall!

It was a lot of walking!
I miss going to a mall like this though!


It was such a great day!




xoxo
-Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment