Thursday, July 4, 2019

Summertime in Venice



Ahhh.. Summer time in Venice.
If you've been following my blog, you know we have been here too many times. 
But, we always come during winter time.
Which, I will always suggest.

Summer time can be too hot to be walking around.
There is so much walking involve when visiting Venice.



But, all year long.
Venice is beautiful like always.


The beautiful canal views.




So, we are here on a mission.
I'm going to the Philippines for a month long vacation and I'm here for Souvenirs!
So while we are at it, we went and enjoy the day!




First, we stopped by for lunch.


We have never been here in Hard Rock.
I'm also craving for American food so it was a perfect day to go!


How crazy is this burger?
24 Karat burger???
wow.





Like in any Hard Rock meals we had, it didn't disappoint.
I love Hard Rock Cafe.
It's the closest to American Burgers we can ever have while being here in Italy.



Hubby had Fajitas for a change!


I cannot wait to see FAMILY.


It's a little sad that this is our last Day trip as a Family.
Going to miss hubby so so much.

Anyway, Today was a good day. 
What season have you been to Venice?
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.


Ciao Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment