Sunday, November 1, 2015

Homemade Chicken Alfredo Pizza



Hi everyone!
I'm so excited to share with you guys this pizza recipe that I made with 
my little helper.
This is actually my first time making this.

Every time we order pizza, If the restaurant have it I prefer pizza 
with white sauce.
Not all the time, But change is good sometimes.
The Alfredo sauce for this recipe is really good.
It's thick and creamy so it works great for the pizza.



One of the things I like about Homemade pizza is you pretty much 
can put anything you want, or anything you have in your fridge.
That sounds good right?
By the way, I have the best little helper ever. 
..And the cutest one.


I used a pre-made dough mix.
You can find it at any store now I think, All you have to do is mix it with water.
I tried homemade dough before but it wasn't successful so I definitely need to try it again one day.
So for this one, I just wanted to try Pre-made crust and it was good!
Let me know what you guys think!

Homemade Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Ingredients:
  • 1 Pizza Dough (Pre-made mix) 
  • Alfredo Sauce (I used the ready ones in the jar) 
  • 1-2 Chicken breasts,boneless and skinless
  • 1 small red onion
  • 1 cup baby spinach
  • 6 oz Pizza blend shredded cheese
  • 1 Red bell pepper
  • 1 green bell pepper
  • 1 tbsp. olive oil
  • salt and pepper to taste
Directions:
  • Prepare the dough according to package instructions.
  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  • Heat olive oil in a non stick skillet to a medium high heat. 
  • Sprinkle breasts generously with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in skillet until no longer pink in the middle about 8-10 minutes. Once cooked, allow to cool and then slice in to bite-size pieces. set aside for later.
  • Spread alfredo sauce over the pizza dough,  leaving about 1/2 inch around the outside edge for the crust.
  • Sprinkle sauce with some salt and pepper. Arrange onion slices,bell peppers and sliced chicken over the spinach. Top with cheese.


  • Place the pizza into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the crust edges are golden and the cheese is melted.
  • After taking the pizza out of the oven, allow it to cool for a few minutes. You can spread some melted butter on the crust if you want it to be buttery (that's what i did)
  • Slice pizza and serve


Enjoy!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment