Sunday, November 29, 2015

Weekend Recap: Christmas decorations and lots of Relaxing.




It's finally beginning to look a lot like Christmas. 
It's definitely my favorite time of the year!

Many things have change since last year. ( Christmas Decorating 2014 )
One of them is that little man is getting bigger and bigger fast.
He is more excited when he saw these Christmas decorations.
He kept on saying Merry Christmas. 
I told him he will see Santa soon. ( Not sure when though)


I felt like crap Friday morning, After all of that eating.
getting the motivation to workout is the hardest but I'm so glad I did
I felt so much better after that run.

Later that afternoon we went back to the mall and did a little shopping.
Just tried to see if we will see some good deals. 
There's not much that day actually. 



Saturday we decided to put up Christmas decorations.
I love it!


I can't help but smile thinking that this is our last year spending Christmas as 3.
I couldn't be more grateful.


Sunday, Me and little man spent our afternoon watching Christmas movies on Netflix.
He seem to love Mickey mouse now than last year. 
We watched Once upon a Christmas. 


While watching I'm waiting for this Ribs to cooked.
One of the reason I love Crockpot.
I mean, If you don't have one.
Better get some now!



I also made Hubby's favorite.
Parmesan Pull Apart bread. ( Recipe Here )


The best Ribs I've ever had, Really!!

Dinner was awesome, Now I'm ready to watch my Sunday night shows.
I hope you had a great weekend!

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment