Monday, November 16, 2015

Pumpkin Roll with Cream Cheese Filling





Hello Everyone!
It's Thanksgiving next week! I'm so excited!
What's your favorite Thanksgiving dish or dessert?

I have been trying to stay away from anything that has too much sugar,
But... that's not going to stop me from baking.
A little bit won't hurt right? 

This is one of those desserts that I've been wanting to make for a long, long time
It's not as perfect as I wanted it to be, 
I'm planning on making these again ASAP 
But I'm so glad I finally got to make it.

Let me know what you think! 


Ingredients:

  • 3 Eggs
  • 1 Cup Sugar
  • 2/3 Cup canned pumpkin
  • 1 tsp. Baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
  • 3/4 Cup flour
(Cream Cheese Filling)
  • 2 tsp. soft butter
  • 3/4 tsp. vanilla
  • 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
  • 1 Cup confectioner's sugar
Directions:
  • Line a Jelly roll pan with wax paper. Spray the paper with pam.
  • Preheat oven at 350 F
  • Mix all of the ingredients until well blended
  • Pour in the pan and Spread to the edges of the wax paper.

  • Bake for 15 minutes.
  • Turn onto linen tea towel sprinkled with confectioner's sugar.
  • Peel off wax paper. Roll in towel and let cool.
  • Mix all of the cream cheese filling ingredients until well blended
  • Spread on unrolled cake. Reroll and chill before serving.
  • Garnish with confectioner's sugar if desired.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment