Saturday, November 7, 2015

Saturday Chili's





I'm so glad Hubby is back, 
October felt like the longest month ever..
And I'm glad its over.
Don't get me wrong though. it was a fun month
I just didn't like the part that hubby was not home.

Anyways.. We decided to eat out yesterday, 
Its been a long long time we've been to Chili's
It's one of our favorite American restaurant.
They have the most fresh food ever.
Like literally fresh.
You just can tell.



We were so hungry so we had a big Appetizer.
We had an Appetizer that has 3 kinds in it.
Their Southwestern eggrolls are the best!!


Little man picked pizza, he''s favorite! (I mean who doesn't?)



Hubby had Fajitas, and I decided to try something different.
I love their burgers, It's literally one of the best I had but they got a lot of stuff on their menu that I should try.
I"m glad I did. 
Because this fresh mex bowl was so good!
I highly recommend it. 

What's your favorite American food??

Have a great weekend!!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment