Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015





Hello everyone!
How was your Thanksgiving??
Mine was amazing, Feels like Thanksgiving this year is different,
 I think its because I to try to do some things I never tried to do last year 
Thanksgiving 2014 ) Last year was good too!

Anyways, I have been busy this weekend so I'm kind of late 
with my update, I finally decided to sit down and get motivated.


Wednesday night was a busy night, 
I got some of the food ready so I don't need to wake up really early 
to do it. 
I don't think I would be done if I decide to wrap Lumpia (Filipino Egg Rolls) Thursday morning.



I know I've said last year, ( Thanksgiving Prep 2014 ) that I'm scared to fail
and I don't want to take some risk so last year we just bought desserts to take to the dinner.
But, this year I think I made these desserts too often that I don't think I'll fail.

I made Pecan Pie ( Recipe Here )
And Blueberry Cheesecake Pie (Recipe Here ) 
And they turned out the way I want it to be. 



I was so happy!


Our friend had Fried Turkey and Oven Baked Turkey.
I prefer the Fried ones better. 



So much food!
I tried not to go for seconds, But i definitely snack a lot. 


Whose counting calories anyway? :)


Not the best looking plate but soo good!




It was definitely an awesome Thanksgiving with friends!



And... One of the first time I did on Thanksgiving night is going
Black Friday Shopping.
I used to not care about it, Especially I see a lot of videos how people shop
They don't care if they hurt people. 



But, now I see why people go crazy.
Black Friday Sale is the perfect weekend to do Christmas shopping
The deals are just awesome!
I mean you have to find the best deals but there's a lot of it.



Most people at the mall that we went to are actually nice. 
They will actually say excuse!haha!


I found some awesome boots that night. 
It was a blast.



And.. It was also a Special day because we decided to share to everyone our big secret.
Yes, We are expecting!

We are so excited.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment