Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veteran's day dinner.




Hi guys!
How are you all doing?
Today is veteran's day here in the U.S. 
I'm still trying to get to know more about these kind of things here in the U.S.
Holidays, Politics, People. all those kind of stuff. 

Anyways, We decided to go out for dinner.
We never usually do that, But.. on Veteran's day some restaurants here
give free meals for people who served and still serving.
We know how busy it would be so we never tried, so tonight we finally did.
It wasn't that bad. 

I love and miss Olive garden so that's what I picked.



For appetizer we had a Shrimp scampi fritta.
I loved it, Hubby is not a fan of "citrusy" food so he said it was okay.


..And of course my favorite stuff. (salad not in picture) 
I literally could eat 10 of these bread. (I just had 3) haha!


Little man had a flatbread. 


Hubby had the create your own pasta. 
He's so good with picking food..Every time we eat out. His food is always the best.
I had my favorite cheese ravioli with meat sauce.

I wish I would get to try how good is real Italian food in Italy or somewhere I can 
taste the real thing.
Not that this is not the real thing.. Its just that I notice that most Asian food I had here in U.S 
there's always a touch of American. 
So it made me think that its the same thing with this one.
It's still good.
But I want to try the Legit Italian food.

One day!!!



I can't help but smile how good my little boy is every time we eat out now.
What a big boy.



Happy Veterans Day to my family, friends, and everything who have served in the military past and present! Thank you for your service and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment