Thursday, December 3, 2015

Breakfast:Cantaloupe bowl with berries and Greek yogurt





These days I've been craving a lot of fruits and vegetables which is really good.
When I eat something salty or greasy I don't feel good.
I get so thirsty and it gets so hard for me to fall sleep, You can call it Heartburn.
I had a really bad Heartburn with my First pregnancy so eating light is the best.

So I'm going to stick to healthy and light eating (But frequent).

This cantaloupe bowl has:

1/2 Cup strawberries 

1/2 Cantaloupe

1/2  Cup Blueberries

1 Cup vanilla greek yogurt



It's finally sunny today.
I need to get up and do something productive.

Run
Yoga 
...and take Yoga pictures for Yoga campaign I'm going to join!
I'm so excited to share it to you all guys!

Have a good day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment