Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas day






We had a busy couple of days celebrating Christmas 
This year is so different, We spent our Christmas with most
of our Filipino friends, Humid weather, and A lot of Filipino food.
I loved it!



We opened our presents first thing in the morning,


I think little man enjoyed it the most.






..And of course sydney! our dog. 






 I'm so happy to get a lot of kitchen gadgets!
Yup get ready for more food recipes from me! :)



I'm in-love with this blanket that mother in-law sent me.
On our summer vacation there I always use her blanket so she knows how much i love blanket like this.



Later that day we went to see my friend that I met in Korea,
Where I also met my husband by the way.
We had a Filipino style BBQ
We really just want it to feel like we are home.
Minus our family from the Philippines.





I promised her that I will make her cookies.
So I made Chocolate Crinkle cookies.
It's the only  "Christmasy" cookies that I first thought of making.
They all loved it!!



I always miss Filipino food, 
These days I crave Asian food more than ever!




It was a great time!


The next day, We attended a Christmas party with the Filipino community in town.
It's such a blessing to know these people.

It was a tiring 3 days..
I'm ready to have a relaxing week..

How about you??

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment