Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Shopping and Carolina Ale House.





Hi Everyone, How is your weekend going?
This weekend we decided to do last minute Christmas shopping.
We are finally done, Well there's still some little things to get before Christmas.
But, we are done with some big shopping.

As we expected, Traffic and malls are packed.
But, we still do late Christmas shopping all the time.
We never learned our lesson.




It was a sunny but a little chilly day, 
I wish it would be like this on Christmas but it will be a warm day.
...and that's okay! 


I know this is weird, But I wanted to see how much walking we are going to do.
It's so funny seeing the pattern of walking we did!
But that was 4 miles!
My workout of the day, and I had fun!


It was hard getting the best parking spot.
So we took what we can get, A lot of walking but I love walking so It's fine with me.



After the 2 hours shopping we stopped by at Carolina Ale house for some lunch
The last time we were there was probably 2 years ago.
I'd say this restaurant is okay.
Not my first choice but Hubby liked it and it was his request.





After having a massive nacho, A little spicy but I couldn't stop eating it.
I had a Classic Philly cheesesteak sandwich and hubby had their special Four Pepper burger.
Like always, His meal is better than mine.



But it was a good meal.


And a fun, Fulfilling day.

Happy Sunday!! 

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment