Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas eve.


Hello everyone!
How was your Christmas?
I finally got to sit down and decided to catch up on my posts.
It was an amazing Christmas.


I can say it's a little different than last year, But..
It was amazing to spend Christmas with great people.



Little man is more excited too this year. 
I just love seeing it through his eyes.


Every year, we usually make Gingerbread house or Chocolate house.
We made Christmas cookies this year for a change.
This is actually my first time making Christmas cookies!





Not the prettiest, But I had fun!






After Christmas eve dinner we gave little man his Christmas eve box 
He was so excited!
We put on his Christmas Pj's and watch Paw patrol Christmas episodes.
Great night!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment