Monday, December 21, 2015

Happy Monday!





It's officially 4 days til Christmas.
I hate how days are going faster and faster..
Holidays are almost over..
 I don't want it to end yet.

Woke up to a very cloudy morning.
I'm feeling bloated from all of the eating this weekend, 
But I'm so ready for a new week..

This morning I had this delicious breakfast. 
Quick, But it has everything you will ever need.
Bran flakes with almond milk, Top with strawberries and bananas.




This week is a big week, So many things going on.
Christmas...
Some stuff that I have to do and take care of.
Life is not always perfect, It won't always go the way you wanted it to be.
All you have to do sometimes is accept and just remember that everything happens for a reason..

It always is.. 
And whatever reason that is..
I'm ready to accept it..

Have a great week loves!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment