Sunday, December 13, 2015

DIY Christmas Ornament





I admit, I'm not crafty at all.
I wish I am! 
But on Special occasions like this I try hard, like really hard!
Last year for Homemade Christmas Ornaments, 
We made Hand print ornaments ( Handprint Christmas Ornaments )
I'm so glad I did it because a year later I'm looking at it and I can't stop smiling.
It's the cutest thing ever!

So, This year I made sure we are making Homemade Christmas ornaments again.
Like what I said, I am not crafty so I try to find the easiest ones I can make.
If you are looking for one, I swear this one is so easy!


Materials:

- Wallet-size photo print (3x2 print)
-Clear plastic fillable ornament ball (found in Michaels')
-Ribbon
-Ornament hook
-Glitter (Optional)





Instructions:

-Remove cap from clear ornament bill and fill with ribbons.
-Cut one of the wallet prints from the sheet. Hold it up to your ball to determine if you need to cut a small amount of the top or bottom to make it fit. 
-Roll your print, photo side out, and slide into the ball.Use your finger or pair of tweezers to postition
the print. It should pop into position easily.
-Replace cap and add a ribbon and hook to the top of the ornament.



I made two ornament. I made one for the our baby on the way!
Isn't so cute?? 
So happy how it turned out!




Happy Holidays!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment