Monday, September 5, 2016

Weekend Things: Gender reveal party and Mexican food.







It's definitely been a while since I posted a weekend update. 
I've been so tired and busy guys, Like seriously tired.
And when I have time to do things, Getting on the computer is the last thing I have 
in mind. 

But now that little man started school, Maybe I'll have more extra time during the
day to do other things. 

Last weekend was eventful, fun, but also relaxing. 
There was a storm for a couple of days so we had no choice but to stay home
and relax. 
But, it's good. 
We just grilled last saturday and watched movie. 
I got to cook a delicious dish. check it out!




Sunday, we went to our friend's gender reveal party. 
I had a gender reveal but,
I never been to somebody else's gender reveal party.
It's amazing finding out the gender of the baby 
in a very special way.



My boys :)



They had a unique gender reveal party. 
Not traditional and I love it.

They are having a boy!!
So happy for them.






Later that day, We went for a quick shopping
and had dinner at La terraza.

I was actually worried that we won't like it. 
And I was sure that Torero's is the best 
Mexican restaurant in town.



I was wrong though, 
I was so impressed on how good the food was. 
I can't believe we never tried this restaurant when 
It's closer to our house and we always pass it. 
We definitely have to come back again.
And if you are in town you should stop by!

Do you like Mexican food?








No comments:

Post a Comment