Saturday, December 20, 2014

Torero's for Dinner

 
 
 
Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great weekend, It's 4 days before Christmas! I'm so excited, especially that we are almost done wrapping gifts. Yup, we are still not done.
 
Yesterday we went to the mall to do some last minute Christmas Shopping, It was so busy I don't think I want to do this again next year. But I had fun!
 
 
I loved this decoration at the mall, Little man danced while they were playing. It was so cute!





 
 
After that we went to Torero's Mexican Restaurant for dinner. It was my first time going there, I have been looking for a really good Mexican restaurant in town that would top or at least be like the amazing restaurant that I went to in Iowa, In my husband Hometown.
 
 
I can say that it was almost as good as that restaurant. Their chips and salsa was so good! I had to control myself because I was almost full before our food even came in.

 
I had a mango margarita, and it was one of the best margarita I had!

 
We had chili poppers for appetizer, Spicy food is not really my favorite but I was really in the mood to try something new. This is my husbands favorite. It was really good!

 
I had the Enchilada and Chimichanga combination plate and I  love everything! I was really surprise on how big their servings Is but yes, I ate all of it. haha!

 
Hubby had a Carne Asada Burrito and it was so good too! He always picks the best food every time we eat out, I try to beat him sometimes but most of the time he wins. haha!


It was an awesome night! I would go back there again, even just for the Margarita! :)
 
Have a good Sunday!
xo -Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment