Saturday, December 6, 2014

Saturday FunDay

 
 
 
Had a Fun day today! We went to Hubby's Christmas Party... We only stayed there for a little bit, It was so hard to get little man to get out of that place.
 



Watching him smile and have so much fun was the highlight of my day, I don't really see him have this fun so much! I think we need to start taking him to places like this.
 


 
 
After that we went to Pizza Inn for Lunch, Heard a lot of good things about it, and I love trying restaurant I never been to, I wish we went here a long time ago!

 
 
Their Taco Pizza was one of the best! I had a little bit of everything, Love their selection of salad.. Pasta was good too!




And this was one of the reason why I want to go so bad, If you have been checking my blog or we are friends on Facebook, You know how much I love dessert, I can eat it first or I can just have dessert all day. I know, my sweet tooth is bad! haha oh well, I don't eat like this everyday! haha
 

 
After that we went home and watch Mizzou's game, Too bad they lost, Sorry hubby.. haha!
 
Goodnight! :)
xo-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment