Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Honey Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes

 
 
 
 
 
I have been so obsessed to Sweet Potatoes lately. Sweet potato fries, Baked sweet potato, Sweet potato casserole and so on.. It doesn't matter how it's cooked, I will eat it! My hubby doesn't like sweet potato which I still don't understand why, but I guess it's good.. that means more for me!haha
 
Today I made these easy simple roasted sweet potato, it was so good. If you love sweet potatoes like me. You should try it. They are not too sweet! Perfect for side dish!
 
Ingredients:
  • 2 Large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
  • 2 tbsp. Honey
  • 2 tbsp. olive oil
  • 1 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1/2 tsp. pepper
 
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees
  • In a large bowl, combine the honey, olive oil, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
  • Add the sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
  • Dump potatoes onto a large baking sheet.
  • Roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
 
 
 
 
 
I made my favorite dip with it and it was the perfect dip for it!
 
 
You will love it too! Enjoy! :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment