Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Day Dinner.


 
 
Hello Everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family, I know it's four days past Christmas, but I've taken a little holiday from the blog to spend time with family and friends. Now that everything is everything back to normal I can blog my Christmas shenanigans.
 
I had an amazing time with friends and family.
 Christmas Eve it was just me, my husband and my little one and then then the next day my friends that lives 3 hours away came over for Christmas it was a great time.
 


 
 
Kurtis woke up so early, I  think he knows it's time to open presents. I started prepping food for dinner then when hubby woke up we opened up presents.
 

 
 
 


I didn't feel like having breakfast so I just made this Hot chocolate, and it was so much better than the ones I made last year, It was so creamy!
 
I just pour all of the ingredients together into crockpot and whisk together until well combined. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally, Until mixture is hot and chocolate chips is melted.
 
Crockpot Hot Chocolate
 
What you need:
-1 1/2 Cups heavy whipping cream
-1 (14 ounces) condensed milk
-6 Cups milk
-1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
-2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
 
 


 
For garnish  I added some mini marshmallow, Chocolate chips, Whip cream, and candy canes.
It was so good! 
 
We took some family pictures then my friends came, It was perfect time to start making dinner.

 

 


 

We wanted something Filipino on our dinner so we decided to make Grilled Bangus (Milkfish)
My friend did so good on stuffing it! It was the best!
 

I made Baked Pineapple Ham, This is the second time I made this, I used a different baste and it was so good, I don't think you could go wrong with Baked Pineapple ham, it was so moist! I'd rather have Ham than Turkey on any occasion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

For sides I made Green Bean casserole and Cheesy Mashed potatoes, It was my first time making Mashed potatoes and my husband said this recipe is a keeper! I love it when he say that! :)
 

 
And of course, My Homemade Rolls. The recipe is Here
 
 
It's nice having good company especially when you are far away from Family. 
We are laughing because my camera just keeps on snapping but I really love this picture!
 
I am really enjoying the Tripod that hubby got me for Christmas!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
Later that night we had did some karaoke and had some drinks. It was fun! Little man enjoyed the Karaoke so much! 
 
How was your Christmas?
 
xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment