Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Fruit Infused Water

 
 
 
I told myself that I will never try to make infused water because I love my fruit too much just to put in a water, I'd rather make some smoothies! haha
 
But I decided to give it a try today, and I really love it!
 
 
It's a naturally flavored water that is not just easy to make but it's healthy and oh so good! I can't believe it's this good. It's so refreshing and it's good if you want to do some cleansing, or you want to stop drinking soda, juice and other sugary drinks.
 

 
This is how it looks like the next day after leaving it in the fridge overnight, If you have a hard time drinking water just like me these days, infused water is a great way to stay hydrated and enjoy a healthy drink!
 
 
All you need:
  • 16 oz. mason jar
  • 1 1/2 cup water
  • Fruits (I used Strawberries, blueberries and pineapples)
  • mint, optional
  • 1/4 cup of ice
 
Place the fruit on the bottom of the jar, Pour water and stir fruit around. Press on the fruit lightly to release some of the flavors, add some mind if desired. Refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
Add some ice before serving.
 
Enjoy! xo

 


No comments:

Post a Comment