Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sammy's Seafood house and Oyster Bar






After staying a couple of hours at the beach.
We decided, well.. I'm the one of wanted it the most.

To have an awesome Seafood dinner.


I found this place on Yelp.
We thought about going to the first restaurant we went to 
when we were here in Atlantic beach, But I like trying different places.

This place was okay, A little pricey. 
But seafood is always pricey, Especially near the beach.




It might not be a good combination, We had oysters for appetizer.
I matched it with my margarita.
These oysters was so fresh!.



I had a seafood dinner,Stuffed shrimp with fries and coleslaw for sides.
Hubby had Scallops burger, I had a bite of it and it was okay.
Not the best dinner we had.
But the oysters was good. 
I missed it.



What's your favorite seafood?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment