Sunday, September 6, 2015

Not so Homemade Japanese Curry.


When we went to visit our friends in Kernersville, She took me to one of the biggest 
Asian store I've been to, I didn't get a lot of stuff because just going there made my eyes full
that I don't even know what to get. 

I never had Japanese curry before, I love curry.
Thai Curry, Filipino Curry.
I need to try Indian Curry and the Legit Japanese Curry when I get a chance.

My friend mentioned how she loved this mix, So I had to get it to try.



You pretty much just cook everything and just mix this sauce mix, and it would be perfect
The instructions is in the back of it, So it wasn't that hard.
I love vegetables on my curry so I added potatoes and carrots.


It took a little bit for the meat to get cooked but it's pretty much just a waiting game.


I was amazed how the sauce got thick quickly right when i put the sauce mix.


It was absolutely delicious, I know curry is not that hard to make.
But when you have instant sauce mix
Use it.
It makes cooking easier. 


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment