Monday, September 14, 2015

New obsession, Sparkling waters.





When I first tried Sparkling water while we are on our vacation ( Roadtrip )
I got so obsessed that I always have it in the fridge.

I recommend this for somebody that is trying to quit Soda.
I have been trying to quit for a while, It's not like I'm addicted to soda.
I just want to not crave it at all.

This is so far my favorite flavors, One of the things I like about these sparkling waters 
is there's a lot of flavors.
For somebody that loves anything fruity, This is the best!


This Raspberry tea flavors is perfect,
I mean, Sparkling iced tea sounds so good right?
..And it doesn't have any calories.



This the other brand I love, It's cheaper than the other one too.
My favorite flavor is watermelon and anything coconut.


 There's a lot of brands out there, I'm excited to try them.

Is there any brand you recommend?
Let me know!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment